|Consent Agenda items for consideration.
Approval of the Minutes from September 15, 2016.
Approval of the Beginning Teacher Support Handbook as
prepared by Ms. Pam Pressley.
Approval & acceptance of the Financial Planning
Subcommittee Update as prepared by Mr. John Higdon.
Approval of the Budget Request as prepared by Ms. Stephanie
Approval of policies for second reading as prepared by the
1) 3320 School Trips
2) 4335 Criminal Behavior
3) 5000 Schools and the Community
4) 6000 Support Services
5) 6550 Vandalism
6) 7950 Non-Career Status Teachers: Non-Renewal
Acceptance of the policies for first reading as prepared by
the Policy Subcommittee:
1) 1760/7280 Prohibition Against Retaliation
2) 2130 Board Member Compensation and Expenses
3) 3420 Student Promotion and Accountability
4) 4333 Weapons, Bomb Threats, Terrorist Threats, and
Clear Threats to Safety
5) 5027/7275 Weapons and Explosives Prohibited
Acceptance of the Superintendents report. Those items
reviewed on the report are:
1) Superintendents approval of Overnight Fieldtrips:
i. The Hiwassee Dam High School Seniors October
13 and 14, 2016.
ii. Seniors of TCEC on November 9 and 10,
iii. Global studies students of MHS March 29 and
April 5, 2017.
iv. Students from the Junior and Senior classes
of AHS March 10 through 14, 2017.
v. Students of AHS November 3 and 4, 2016